Chris Grant is really, really tall. Could he back up Tristan for 15-20 MPG?
Lots of links and goodies await. Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more.
– The Cavs have discussed trades involving Marreese Speights, but don’t seem interested by the picks being proffered thus far. I’m all for trading Speights if a 16-22 type pick can be had. But as every NBA fan (and Daryl Morey) knows, you can never have enough picks/young players.
– Greg Oden is putting the brakes on a contract until this summer. This slightly reduces the Cavs’ chances of signing him, but the smart money still has Oden playing in Wine and Gold next year.
– Should the Cavaliers sign Donte Greene? They appear to be interested.
– Jeremy Pargo has found a home in Philadelphia for the rest of the season. Good luck, Jeremy. The memories of the two or three alley-oops you threw down in garbage time will live forever in our hearts, as will those of the 28 points you dropped the night after Kyrie got injured.
– Also, this Bill Fitch interview should be of interest to the Cavs historian.